WEZE

On 5 August 1997 at 2:25 p.m., you wrote:

>To complement WEZE AM 590 out West, Salem is reportedly buying WNEB
>AM 1230 in Worcester...

Interesting. I know WEEI... oops WEZE, is nulled to the west, because of
WTAG. I am surprised that Salem hasn't tried to work a deal with WTAG to
move WTAG to 1230 and shut down 580 and get a stronger signal out west.
Sounds like a Salem, publicity-type of thing to do.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
South Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting
ssmyth@tiac.net