Re: owners of Salem Broadcasting

>Joe Tobin <FAMILY590@aol.com> asked that I forward this information to
>you-all.
>
>Regarding the owners of Salem:
>

>>1) Neither is Jewish.
>>2) Both are graduates of Bob Jones University and are North Carolina natives.
>>3) Mr. Epperson is married to Mr. Atsinger's sister, Nancy.
>>4) The other principal of Salem (minority interest) is Eric Halvorsen, who is
>>in effect the GM for the whole chain.
>>5) The name Salem is drawn from the Hebrew "Shalom" ---peace!

I remember hearing somewhere, and I thought it might have been LTAR, to the
contrary.Of course, I have been known to be wrong many times before.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
South Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting
ssmyth@tiac.net