Re: WCCM to be sold...

> > >They may have 5,000watts....but most of it covers cows and trees.
With a
> > >hard null north.  You can hear them in Salem.
> >
> > Hey city slicker, where did you get that garbage about only trees
and
> cows?
> > The combined population of the Salem, Derry, Windham, Pelham area is
> > think well over 100K.
>
> And don't forget Londonderry (21K) and Manchester (100K by itself) So
NH is a
> DESIRABLE market IMHO

Hey, I grew up and lived in NH for a long time!

But let's not forget about Hudson, Litchfield, Danville, Hampstead,
Kingston, Freemont, & Chester....

These are all still "pine-tree and cow-towns..."  No?

They were the last time I drove thru!

(Of course you know I'm saying this all in good fun....)

<gg>

BM