Re: Hotlining jocks (was Re: bathroom problems)

Yes, the practice is still around.  Our PD's/MD's use it for various
reasons...To check up on Part-Timers filling in for Full-Timers
(vacations), to alter times of contests (the times they run), etc.  The
four stations in our building all share one hotline (at WOWO, I rarely
pick it up, unless I'm the only one in the building), but it's interseting
to see it light up big-time during Arbitron's :-)

Oh yes...the other time the hotline is used extensively is during Remotes.
Both of our FM Stations in the building don't have 2-Way's.  (one is
non-existant, one is broke)

Blaine Thompson
WOWO Radio 1190am, Fort Wayne, IN