NERW Update: A New Addition to the NERW family

*We're proud to announce the debut of the newest member of the
NERW/Boston Radio Archives media family.

The Upstate New York Radio Archives are now available at:

http://radio.lcs.mit.edu/radio/nyradio.html

So far, they're a collection of radio market lists for all of
New York state (I did Vermont and some of New Hampshire in the
process as well!), but expect to see historical information being
added in the next few months, beginning with the Rochester market
and moving outward.

The lists are very new and somewhat incomplete; your comments and
corrections are most welcome over the next few days (attn. Doug
Bassett -- what IS the format of WTSA-AM these days? :-).

Once you've all had a chance to check the site out, we'll put in
a formal link from the main Boston Radio Archives page and announce
it to the world.

Enjoy!

- -s