Re: bathroom problems

When I was a hit-line operator at WRKO during my college years, the rule was
that whenever the studio phone rang, if the jock wasn't in the studio, you
were supposed to find him, wherever he might be, and tell him the Batphone
was ringing.  I do indeed have memories of opening the men's room door and
yelling "BATPHONE!!!" as loudly as I could and watching the jock come
running out, zipping himself up as he ran... (And when that phone rang, it
was never a friendly call either...only Bill Drake or PD Mel Phillips had
the number...)