Re: At 17

     Probably one of the most depressing songs in the history of pop
music was this one.  "I'm Not Lisa" rates a distant second.  Now..... how
bout some good stuff from the same era ?  I would put "If You Leave Me Now"
from Chicago, "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" from Elton and Kiki and "Today's
The Day" from America as some of my favorites from the Bicentenial (1976).
I was 16 at the time, and ......well.....you know what being 16 was about !
A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN 17 !!! :-)

- -Ahhhhh, youth !!!

- -Pete-

Peter Q. George, N1GGP                  *  "Scanning the bands since 1967 !"
33 Stetson St., Apt. 2                  *                  +
Whitman, Massachusetts  02382           *                  |
USA                                     *      73         +|+    de N1GGP
PGEORGE@wellesley.edu                   *                +\|/+
XERB@bigfoot.com                        *               + \|/ +
W221AG@hotmail.com (my FM translator)   *               + \|/ +