Re: FOX, Manchester, NH format switch

> For the last week or two, WODS has come in very poorly north of Plaistow.

>  Fremont & Danville, for example.  One night last week, it was competing

> one-to-one with another station playing country.
>
> Roger Kirk a.k.a. The Wizard Of Music
> rkirk@videoserver.com

That would be WMCM in Rockland ME (good tropo catch)
I've also noticed the Portland stations (for example) coming in very strong
in the last 2 weeks here in Derry.

For example, W250AB (the WOKQ translator in Manchester) is usually VERY
strong in Derry, but recently Q 97dot9 (WJBQ-Portland ME) has been booming
in...

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH