Frank Kingston Smith, Charlie Van Dyke, et al

Frank and Linda are living just outside Phoenix and are running (of all things) a silk screen and apparrel embroiery company.  Frank (a/k/a Bobby Mitchell) is also producing and announcing air shows all over the country, and you hear him occassionally doing "I-Team" promos for Channel 4.
Frank is also the sweeper and liner voice for my Saturday Night Sock Hop Show (recreation of a 60's Drake format) presented live every Saturday night
Memorial Day - Labor Day on Salisbury Beach - on the center strip...

Charlie is also living near Phoenix and just recently terminated his job (or was terminated - it's been a muddled story) as the TV/radio correspondent for an Arizona newspaper.  There has been quite a bit about this on rec.radio.broadcasting over the past few weeks.  And of course, Charlie is still the image voice of WODS, Oldies-103 (and dozens of other stations across the country).

- -gary francis

P.S.  I speak to Frank regularly - I'll tell him everybody's asking about him.
His e-mail address is fks@aol.com.