Re: Dan Ingram

Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Where is Dan Ingram these days?  Ten yrs. or so ago he had a synd.
> countdown show but no more.  On similar note, his son, Chris Ingram,
> had
> been with WEEI during the news days (after working at WCAP).  Where is
> he?
> Maybe they're both off fishing somewhere.  Bill

Several months ago while passing through New York City, heard him on
101.1 WCBS-FM doing afternoon drive.  Was quite a thrill to hear him
again.    Same trip heard Scott Muni doing the same show he's held since
marconi was a boy on WNEW 102.7.

Now, since we're in a "where's so 'n so" mood, has anyone here heard
where the likes of Frank Kinston Smith, Charley Van Dyke and / or the
rest of the late '70s air staff from WRKO are these days?

Steve Sawyer
WINQ / 97.7 Q-FM
Winchendon, MA