Re: "I Am Woman"....

Thank God, the song is not on some radio station's recurrent list.  That is
one of those songs you simply want to forget.  I rate it with "Ruby Red Dress",
"Run Joey Run", "Seasons in the Sun", "Da Doo Ron Ron Ron, Da Doo Ron Ron Ron"
(Shaun Cassidy version) and "I Only Want To Be With You" (Bay City Rollers
version)...and more.  PLEEEEZE, get it away........... or else I will get
Barnabas Collins after youooooooooooo!!!

- -Pete- :-[

Peter Q. George, N1GGP                  *  "Scanning the bands since 1967 !"
33 Stetson St., Apt. 2                  *                  +
Whitman, Massachusetts  02382           *                  |
USA                                     *      73         +|+    de N1GGP
PGEORGE@wellesley.edu                   *                +\|/+
XERB@bigfoot.com                        *               + \|/ +
W221AG@hotmail.com (my FM translator)   *               + \|/ +