Where in Boston is Steve York?

Hi all.

I just found out through r.r.b. that a friend of mine, Steve York, is
working evenings at Eagle 93.7.  Would any of you know if either he
or the station has an e-mail address?

Steve worked here in New Orleans very briefly at B97 doing middays. I
have the highest respect for him and his work, both on and off air.
It's nice to hear he's doing well and enjoying Boston.

Could you please respond to me privately?  I'm not a regular member
of the list; just heard about it from someone (hi Scott!) who pointed
me in this direction.

Thanks very much in advance,

Elisabeth B. Shaw bethshaw@neosoft.com
New Orleans, LA USA