Re: Providence jocks was: R.I.P. WFCC

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997 ehenness@natick-amed02.army.mil wrote:

> CBraga6322@aol.com writes:
>
> >Anyone have any memories of Wice-am back in the 60's? They were Good Guy
> >radio then All-star radio. Some of the jocks I remember were Davy Jones(in
> >the locker).
> >Bill Corsair,Bob DiCarlo.Ed Coles.Pat Patterson.King Arthur
> >Knight,Mike(Surfer Sands),Al (Electric)Fraser Among Others.

   Having spent some time in Rhode Island in those days, I listened to
WICE when I could, however the signal did tend to vanish at night in North
Providence. Of that group Bill Corsair went on to find fame and fortune
doing overnight talk at WCAU in Philadelphia,(and in fact appeared with
Larry Glick on the Tom Snyder Tomorrow show one night).

   Arthur Knight was at WITS for a short bit in the late 70's.