RE: Noon Newscasts on WODS or WXKS????

- -------- REPLY, Original message follows --------

> Date: Saturday, 26-Jul-97 08:13 AM
>
> From: Cannon Mike              \ Internet:    (cannon@wbz.groupw.wec.
com)

> WBZ is all news from 5AM til 7PM monday through Friday.

I can tell by your address that you have ties to WBZ....(hmmmm...How
many "Mike's" work for WBZ????)

But my original point is that outside of morning drive, there is not a
lot of choice for newscasts *besides* WBZ.

Personally, I get tired of listening to the same station over and over,
no matter *what* station it is!

That's why I started the thread about "Small School Stations"....   I
didn't think that it would have attracted so many replies!