Re: more WNAC / WLAW / WVDA

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Martin J. Waters wrote:

>         Or is it? Did the FCC paperwork actually authorize WBZA, with its
> limited power (listed as 250 watts sometime in the late '20s and never more
> than 1 kW, as far as I've seen) to be moved to Springfield; and WBZ, the
> "primary" station, which already was using 5 kW or more, to be moved to
> Boston?

I can't imagine why they would have done that, rather than just change the
call letters on each station.

  . Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/