Re: The ever-mysterious tower...

<< WRCA towers is that all three are guy-wire top-loaded.
 However, you'd have to have incredible eyesight to observe this while you
 drove by. >>

I've noticed that, plus at least 1 appears to be shunt fed; a small pipe runs
up about a third of the tower spaced a few feet away. Seen from 128
southbound when the sun reflected well.

I assume, since only 1 of WRCA's towers is lit, that lighting them both is
not required??

(I have 2 1/4 wave base fed 62' towers with the top guy set top loading them,

1/4 wave spacing. The phase is remotely shifted for NE, SW or omni coverage.
I use these at 3.5mHz. 65 radials on each, in a semi wetland area near my
house. Fed with 150 feet of 3/4" CATV hardline and 1500 watts. Have
contacted/confirmed 315 amateur radio countries.  MW antennas fascinate me,
have much to learn.)

Jim Dionne