Err....Oops! My apologies!

I knew this would happen sooner or later.

In addition to subscribing to the Boston Radio Interest mailing list, I
am also subscribed to another list of a Christian nature....Where we
were discussing our experiences growing up in a small Evangelical church

Inadvertently, I sent a post to the Boston Radio Interest list that was
intended for the other...My apologies.

(This is what happens when you share computers, address books, accounts
and subscribe to more than one mailing list!)

I guess I'll go hide now!  :)  <G>

Sorry for the confusion....

BM