Media One....and Cable PC's...(Was: WOAZ and the Boston Radio Group?

>  From: James Hall               \ Internet:    (aerie@mediaone.net)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like I've seen my first 'Media One' account...!!!

James, how do you like it?  Is the speed as amazing as they say?

Also, did you read the article in the Globe's NorthWest Weekly section
on Sunday, June 8, 1997....entitled " Cable PC's: Speed at a cost of
privacy"

Apparently with the cable modems you are really 'networked' with the
other PC customers....and people can come and look at what's on your HD.
..and be mischevious if they want...

BM