Re: W67BA, Dennis

> WLNY came in last year in late August - I remembered how amazed I was at the
> city of license. There was an awful movie on. The only TV that I could watch
> it on was my old one with $6.95 Rat Shack rabbit ears. How powerful is that
> station?

5000 kW visual ERP at 194 m AAT.  Transmitter is 21 km west-southwest
of Riverhead (close enough to mandate must-carry on Manhattan cable,
although it gets a separate feed with some syndicated programming
replaced to eliminate conflicts with 5, 9, 11, etc.)

Looks like 67 is on the same tower, also 5000 kW vis.

- -s