1150-AM

This is interesting:

I called WAAF's PM drive-time jock yesterday to make a suggestion that they
turn supply us with a stereo feed at 1150 AM.  Even though the stereo pilot
is lit, the audio sounds mono.

He thought he was hearing things!  He had NO idea (this is one of their PM
drive jocks) that they were now on in Boston, let alone if the feed to AM
was in stereo.  He thought I was kidding that they were being broadcast
over WNFT's freq.

So, he said "Wow, I'll have to punch that in when I get up there"!

End of true story!

SS