Re: Traffic reports

Shawn Mamros said:

>>  30 years ago you got more info from Joe Green in one helicopter than
you
>>do now.......
>
>Amen to that - Joe was great!  Though, I do have to admit, when I was a
>newcomer to town itwasreallyhardtofollowwhathewassayingbecausehespokeso-
>doggonefastjoegreeninthebzcopter! :-)

Once Malcolm Alter told me that he'd been asked many time why he talks so
fast in his traffic reports.  He said it isn't that he starts the day out
that way, but after a few hours of leaning forward to see out the windows
and the vibration of the 'copter, his shorts would ride up, and you can
figure out the rest...

Ed Hennessy