Re: LBJ's stations

I recall he owned stations in Texas, but I am looking it up.  While doing
that, I was checking the 1963 Radio and TV annual, and found a few names
that jogged my memory a bit-- anyone recall Gene Autrey's Golden West
Broadcasting? Or how about Sherwood Tarlow, who not only owned WHIL here in
greater Boston but about five other small New England AM's (including WLOB
in Maine and WARE in western Mass...).  Or how about Theodore Feinstein's
Puritan Broadcasting, which owned WLYN, WNBP in Newburyport and WTSA (!).
And in 1963, Plough was still in the broadcasting biz, owners of WCOP, WPLO
(Atlanta) and WCAO (Baltimore) among others...