Re: Top o' the hour

Blain says, about 'BZ:

>More irritating is when they say they're a "CBS Radio station" and then
>they go into ABC News :-)

They usually fairly consistently go with ABC News for breaking news and
'special reports.'  I was really puzzled yesterday afternoon, however.  As
the McVeigh trial verdict announcement approached, 'BZ was airing CBS
coverage, and they stuck with it until about 3:45PM.  I thought they'd
finally decided to go more often (if no for good) with CBS (or the ABC
contract was up, or something of that sort, since it was now beyond June
1st).  But as more information was gathered (reactions to the verdict,
etc.), 'BZ then aired the ABC special reports for this coverage.

Really odd.

Ed Hennessy