Re: What is going on with WROR?

> What is going on with WROR? I have noticed that "Mighty Mike" has
taken over as
> announcer  for most of the day. I find him extremely annoying!

Most of the *day*?  He's the new night-guy....and probably does a
weekend shift as well.

Personally, I like him.  He does the 'night-jock' thing as well as
anyone!

>Also, more and
> more disco songs and more "doo wop" from the fifties is finding its
way into
> the playlist. No 80s music for a couple days.

They only played one or two 80's songs per hour....and my guess whould
be that these are picked to blend in with the rest of it.  SO maybe you
didn't notice them.

Doing some errands on Saturday morning...I heard them do Y-M-C-A.  (I
loved it!)

Also, they were doing a 'superstars of the 70's' weekend...(?)  And I
heard "Shake your groove thing".  And THOROUGHLY enjoyed it.  Who DID
that song anyway...?)

I guess that means I am turing into a fossil!