Re: WDER Upgrades.....

At 03:30 PM 5/29/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I've been hearing that WDER has been trying to do an upgrade....
>
>Anyone know the progress?  Has it hit the air yet?

A couple of weeks back, M St Journal reported that WDER has received an
extension of time to complete its upgrade in day power to 10 kW. Whether the
construction has begun or where it stands, I don't know. I also don't know
whether the upgrade requires adding any towers.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205