Wow!

Hey everyone!

I really can't believe this, but last night at about 1:00 AM for the
FIRST TIME I picked up some very rare DX.  In Barre, Mass I was able to
get these NYC stations clearly: 102.7 WNEW, 103.5 WKTU... 93.1 was a
mess, instead of the normal WHYN Springfield, I picked up spanish music
which must have been WPAT Patterson NJ, and, get this, around a corner
(as you might have guessed I was driving) in comes WPOC Baltimore
(country).  I was fortunate to have tuned in close to the top of the
hour.  Imagine!  getting WNEW-FM up here.  I never would have guessed.
Must have been a nice, short lived tropo opening.

Steve S.