"QUAD" Broadcasts......

Someone on the list mentioned the old "Quad" broadcasts.  I think Rob
Mentioned that WGBH and WWEL used to offer them occaisionally...simply
by sending two channels to WWEL....and two channels to WGBH.  ergo QUAD!

I wondered if that situation would lead to phasing problems.....

I know in the stereo world, engineers used to worry about "Out of phase"
patches...during the old 'patch bay' days...

Wouldn't the music be out of phase once it hit the other studio....and
went thru their processing chain?