Re: More on WSTG

said:

> Who is Mr. Fuller?  I thought this station was owned by Bonnie Newman.

Boniie Newman...Now there's a story that never got noticed!  She was a
Republican big-wig..(bureaucrat?)...somehow snagged a liscnece during
the Reagan-Bush years.
(Do I find it odd that a republican big-wig snagged a liscence during
the Reagan-Bush yearas?  ....Nawwww!)

Newman showed she knew nothing about running a station.  Never could
make it pay it's expenses....and eventurally sold it for a Million $$$.

I don't know how much it cost to put the station on the air...or what
operating expenses she had to cover....but she made a tidy profit before
she sold it to the most recent owners....who again could not make a go
of it.

Hopefully Jeffrey-Fuller will use it to it's potential.