Re: AM Daytime DX

In a message dated 97-05-29 01:15:37 EDT, dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net
(Dan Strassberg) writes:

>Now, CHTN is a different story and is a bit of a mystery to me. PEI is north
>of New Brunswick and there is no clear salt water path from Charlottown to
>anywhere in eastern New England that I am aware of.

CHTN -720 ALMOST gets a clear water-path down this way.  The Nova Scotia/New
Brunswick border is not very wide at all, and probably such a small land mass
may not slow down the signal.Then the signal must go thru a portion of the
southwest tip of N.S., but that doesn't seem to hinder it either.

- ----jibguy