Gun Mountain Tower in NH for sale?

I was listening to WKBK 1220 AM Keene at a few minutes before one today
and heard an advertisement offering a tower and building in Winchester,
N.H. overlooking the Connecticut River Valley.  This could only be the
old WRLP TV 32 tower on Gun Mountain.  The current owner must be losing
fistfuls of money on it.

I didn't hear the ad well enough from Amherst to remember if they were
offering space for lease or sale of the whole facility, though it
sounded like it was for sale.  I'd like to buy it, but I don't have a
good reason or the money.  ;-)  I wonder if someone would find it
worthwhile to fight to reopen the Channel 32 allocation?

Alexander R Svirsky  N1PRW    _______-~,    University of Massachusetts
asvirsky@student.umass.edu   /_______ {     __________Amherst__________
                                     \,}_)
                                       ^ .