1150 (here we go again 'bout this one)

>station added to the American Radio Systems megaopoly.  WNFT (1150
>Boston) is ARS' newest acquisition, to the tune of a reported $4.5
>million from Greater Media.

So, anybody heard any theories/rumors about what ARS plans to do with the
station?? I haven't heard anything myself, but, I'm wondering if they may try an
all-news format to complement WEEI and WRKO, and perhaps serve as a "WRKO-2",
with expanded news coverage.  I can't think of anything else that would make the
station pay off, _unless_ you count the fact that they bought the station for
its xmitr site.

- ----tony