93.3 stations battling for my radio???

The other night on the way out of Boston...I was listening to WSNE while
traveling north towards NH.  Somewhere in Woburn, I noticed another
station coming in intermittently.

At first I thought it was adjacent channel stuff WEGQ or WJMN.

But the further north I drove....the more of that 'other' station I
heard.....But all I could make out were the ID's as follows...

   "This is I-93 and I-107"

Does anyone know what I was picking up?  Whatever it is, I am surprised
that it stopped me from picking up WSNE in Woburn!