RE: mystery, drama, suspense-- WLAW!!!

The 278 Essex Street address is in Lawrence.  The building looks pretty well abandoned on the outside.  I've been told that the studios still exist on one of the upper floors (minus most of the equipment) but the partitions, walls, windows, etc. are still said
to be in place.

- -gary francis
www.garysicecream.com