Bud Ballou

Bud Ballou died of a brain aneursym in 1976.  I think a lot of people still
miss him to this day.  A friend of mine played me a tape of Bud several years
ago.  Needless to say, when I heard his voice.. I felt kinda down for a while.
It was great when he made the step up from WMEX to 'VBF.  He never sounded
better.

- -Pete--

Peter Q. George, N1GGP                  *  "Scanning the bands since 1967 !"
P.O. Box 1183                           *                  +
Randolph, Massachusetts 02368-1183      *                  |
USA                                     *      73         +|+    de N1GGP
PGEORGE@wellesley.edu                   *                +\|/+
XERB@bigfoot.com                        *               + \|/ +