Re: 1957 airstaffs: Norm Prescott

At 01:09 PM 4/20/97 -0400, Donna Halper wrote:
> Joe Smith of course went on to become a record company executive.  Several
of  the Boston announcers got caught up in the payola scandal (or were asked
to appear and testify before the committee, whether they were indicted or
not--didn't Dave Maynard make an appearance?  I think they called on Arnie
Ginsberg too.  Neither one of them was convicted of anything, unless my
memory is really failing me...)
Bill P. replies:
I recall Norm Prescott (who I believe also went on to record company
promotion) of WBZ also being asked to testify. He left 'BZ shortly after as
I recall. Did he do 10-2 or 2-6? (PM not YEARS!)
Bill "Scott" Piacentini