Bob Wilson's pipes

On 15 April 1997 at 11:13 pm, you wrote:

>Bob lives in Gilford and still records ads for a local car dealer.

Living in South Boston, I used to love hearing his ads for South Boston
Savings Bank, my hometown bank and the bank I used for years. It was such a
shame that BankBoston didn't keep him on to do ads for them once the
purchase was completed. (South Boston savings Bank, ALWAYS THE LEADER!)

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting