Re: Fwd: please help

Hey, ska--

Sorry, you've been hoaxed!

The chain letter you sent out bears the signs of a net-prank. There's no
verifiable data in it: no name for the little girl, no place, no date, and
no clear author of the letter.  And the idea that the little girl would get
money for untrackable e-mails happening all over the net...!

As your punishment for inflicting this on us, I hereby designate you as
Clueless Newbie of the Week (April 13-19).   Uh, congratulations.

Oh, wait a minute: I get it: you didn't really believe it: you were foolin'
us, right?

:-)
- ---
Richard Aquinas Chonak, rac@gabriel.cambridge.ma.us

> I sent to this you all hoping you will help fill this Girl's request

[chain letter snipped]