Re: Concert Network in the 50's & 60's

>Now Scott should jump in and provide a history of the Rural Radio Network

You mean the ones which consisted of WJIV/Cherry Valley, the one in De Ruyter,
and also the current WNVE/95.1 Rochester??  I believe the calls all ended in
"IV", but i may be wrong.
>though, that some of the stations are still commonly owned and still
>simulcast--though I have no idea of who owns them or what they're simulcasting.

I think at one point later on in time, they were owned by Pat Robertson, and all
broadcast religious programming.  From what I'm aware of, most of the stations
have been spun off, and have become your typical everday commercial FMs.

- --tony