RE: WNDS...and Al Kaprelian

Jibguy wrote:

Yes..  Satellite-sameness is a sad situation...  and I think you'll see radio
get hit the hardest by it (as if it hasn't already).  My concern is with what
will happen when the new Digital Satellite Radio ( DARS ?? ) hits everybody's
homes and automobiles 5-10 years from now.  How will the smaller markets handle
it?

Yeah, satelites may not help localism, but they should supplement the SOS (Same Old Stuff) that seems to be broadcast over the majority of radio stations with some nice niche programs.

Steve