Re: WEZE Retro

'A. Joseph Ross' wrote:

> When did WEZE move from the storefront studio in the Statler Building?

We must have stayed there, entertaining the winos, for 6-9 months from
April, 1977, while putting in studios and offices at the transmitter
site in No. Quincy.

As an Atty, you'd appreciate our legal hassels when local Milton
residents brought action against us for coming and going to and from the
Quincy location through Milton (our only access over dry land).  We
paved the driveway which went over Town of Milton Conservation Property.
Eventually, we moved the studios and offices to Marina Bay, where it
lives today, to the best of my knowlege.

                     Ed Cochran
  (work:)               |       (home:)
WFCC Radio              |    7 Fox Hill Ln.
1 Villages Drive        |    E. Sandwich, MA 02537
Brewster, MA 02631      |
508-896-9322
               www.capecodconnection.com/wfcc/