NYC dial listing

Does anyone know where one can get a dialing listing for the metropolitan
New York area? I am interested in getting some information and am wondering
if anyone knows if this is accessible online.

Also, having been offline for a week I am belatedly reading reports of
WNDS' demise. I also read however that they did keep some production people
onboard; is there *any* local programming there at all? (I hear talk of the
weatherman there and never even knew they had a newscast on the station.)

And, is WKBR (1250) in Manchester still on the air? I do know their phone
line is disconnected when I did attempt to contact them this week.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting