Broadcast Discussion on Ham Radio

Hi everyone!
I would like to know how many Amateur operators there are in the BRI/NERW
group.
Please send directly to me. I have access to a wide coverage Amateur
radio repeater
system where we could get on one night a week and discuss "Broadcast
Stuff". The
system covers all of Mass.,RI, most of CT, NH, So. Maine, and a few areas
in So. VT
and Eastern NY.  Many of you who are not hams would also be able to
listen in on
a scanner. Possible times for this are Tues or Fri. nights around 8-10 pm
.
This could be a lot of fun as I can tell from the postings that many of
you, like myself,
really enjoy talking about radio history, and new happenings too!!
Sincerely,
Mark Casey         Hampden, Mass  (just east of Springfield)
n1lzc@juno.com    or  map@map.com