Re: Station Ownership Reality

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997 Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> BTW, starting April 7th, TORY GATES will be doing news and some public
> affairs things during morning hours at WJIB-740.  Looks like it'll now be a
> 2-man operation.

Interesting.  Is leased time really bringing in that much revenue?

> BTW,  L.T.A.R. is now (as of 3/30/97) heard on WJTO-730 at 12:06 PM, after
> CNN News, every Sunday.

Is it still being heard on WKBR?

BTW, did I hear you say on today's LTAR that you're carrying Ollie North's
show on WJTO?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/