Shutdown of boston-radio-interest list

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Sat Dec 2 21:14:41 EST 2023

OK, it seems like there is enough interest from what I see in this thread
and also some DM's I received,
so I've gone ahead and created the group.  For the people that have
participated in this latest thread,
I've taken the liberty of sending an personal invitation via email.

For those who don't receive the invitation, you can join the group here:

https://groups.io/g/Boston-Radio-Interest

Thanks to Garrett for the many years keeping this list together, and to
everyone that participated and
providing interesting content.  Let's hope the new platform will continue
to have value.

Regards,
Bob