Shutdown of boston-radio-interest list

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 05:40:17 EST 2023

Garrett, I want to thank you for keeping this community alive for 26 years

However, I respectfully say that not upgrading the software has been part
of the problem. .

https://list.org/

I will be happy to pay any cost to upgrade the software to keep this list
alive.

Of course radio is dying - the dropoff in cume numbers from 4 years ago is
staggering.

We have a month - between Garrett, Scott, Donna, myself and others we
should be able to figure out a way to keep us sputtering along