Culling a live stream link ?

Shawn Mamros mamros@mit.edu
Tue Dec 20 08:47:24 EST 2022

They have online listening options for WERS on their website:
https://wers.org/listen/listening-options/

Scroll to the bottom, and you'll see options specific to Standing Room Only.

-Shawn

________________________________
From: Boston-Radio-Interest <boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org> on behalf of Ron <obrienron2@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2022 9:05 AM
To: 'bri' <BRI@bostonradio.org>
Subject: Culling a live stream link ?

Good Day!

Do any of the wise people in this group know how to extract the streaming URL for WERS’ 24/7 Standing Room Only feed?

Some kind of an .mp3, .asx, or .mu3 type of thing?

I want to put the streaming link into my WiFi radio…and can’t seem to cull it from this page.

https://standingroom.org/

I was thinking of writing to the Engineer there but don’t know who that is.

Anyone?  Buehler?  😉