WBCN, Channel-13, and the old Hancock tower

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Dec 2 01:14:33 EST 2021

Interestingly enough, according to Wikipedia, WHRB's original callsign,
as a carrier-current station, was WHCN, which stood for Harvard Crimson
Network.  Originally the Crimson funded the station.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com