Radio And Tower Industry Consolidator Steve Dodge Dead At 73. | Story | insideradio.com

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Jan 21 22:10:30 EST 2019

<<On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:47:17 -0500, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> said:

> Also the lead story today in NERW's 25th anniversary (!!) issue...
> www.fybush.com/nerw-20190121/

Congratulations on the anniversary.

We'll need to arrange a party for this time nezt year for the 25th
anniversary of the Archives.  Maybe even update some of the content!

(I started my first job at MIT in February, 1994, but the Archives --
which started out as an anonymous FTP site on my office workstation --
didn't get going until very late that year or early 1995.)

-GAWollman