Beep at top of the hour on WBZ disappeared

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Sep 27 23:31:41 EDT 2018

I didn't know what "Oranges and Lemons" is, and I wondered what sound
the fruits might make, but I looked it up on Wikipedia and heard a
recording.  Now that I know what it is, I do remember when the BBC began
using that tune as an interval signal.  Later, they went back to the
chorus of bells that they had been using before.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com