WMEX lives

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Tue Jul 3 13:16:28 EDT 2018

At 09:53 AM 7/3/2018, Dale H. Cook wrote:

>... at least one additional new tower (and sometimes more) have to be added to the array.

What I forgot to mention is that the networks involved in combining two DAs in one site are far more expensive than, and far more difficult to adjust properly than, the phasing networks for a single DA station. What would be required to get WMEX additional coverage through a DA would cost far more in time, effort, and especially money, than the results would justify.

Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html